Monday, November 02, 2009

6 more weeks to ORD!!

Finally my service as an NSF is almost ending. Just 6 more weeks left till i ORD. Been clubbing a lot this few weeks. Mainly due to the stress that is building up at my work place. APEC event is piling all my work up like a mountain. Hope it finishes quickly so i can relax before i ORD. Even my understudy is not confirmed. So hopefully they are able to find one to come with the coming intake so i have time to teach him the stuffs there. His gonna have a hell of a time keeping up with the things.

So many stuffs have been happening recently, what happens when two good friends fall for the same person? Who backs off? The one that knew the person first? Or the one who is not so close to the person backs off? Will chasing the person spoil the relationship of the two good friends??

Matters of the hearts are so complicated. So many stuffs happened but i did not have a clue what happened till now. Lucky not to be dragged into the complicated stuffs? Or just ignored cause my opinions did not matter. Haha, o well does not matter as its all over no point looking back. Look forward to the future, but for me its real bleak. I do not know where i wanna go and study once i am done with my Service, no idea what i wanna do in the future.

Another major milestone of my life is coming up....

No comments: