Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life is getting so boring for me now.. feel so bored at work too. Everyday doing the same old things, cant talk much about it on the blog as i may get charged for it.. kinda sucks.

Why is it when i tell people that my work sucks, i always get replies that police is very slack. Even thou the job is not as physically tiring as in the SAF or SCDF but its equally tiring mentally. I get calls from a friend of mine who keeps on telling me that a person is in a camp at tekong and thats his very ke lian. So my life in HTA was not ke lian? Because i got to book out every week?? Because i got to have free time from after 5?? What about the exams? The classes that we had? Haiz... I dunno bah..

Police training may not tbe physically tiring like the ones in SAF and SCDF, i respect those people that been throu those, but we in the Police force also went throu another kind of training. And its equally tiring, althou not physically but mentally...

No comments: