Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Its Tuesday today and i just got back from my night jog. Received my NS posting a few days ago and guess what. This dec i'll be gone! And the good news is that i am posted into the police acadamy. Haha just what i wanted. Goody. Need to start training already so i decided to go jogging at night. Today is the first night. Haha. Wore my leg weights to jog and could only go one lap around west coast park haha. Put i did not feel tired. My legs were super tired only. Lolz next time wont wear liaoz haha. Waste my time jogging one round haha. This coming sat is the basketball game. Hopefully we will all play well on that day and have lots of fun. And i found out that my sis has a bf and my whole family knows him xecpt for me!! How could that be. Unfair sia..

No comments: