Friday, September 28, 2007

Life for me..

Life for me..

Whats life for me? My life revolves around the CPU, Basketball, Work, and my bass guitar. Seems so meaningless to me. I named my blog "Like is like a..." cause its really what i feel inside of me. Life for me is like something which i cant describe, it seems meaningless but i know that life cant be meaningless. Everything happened for a reason. So whats my reason?
As i look around, i see everyone i know moving forward, but i am still here in this space of emptiness. Somehow feeling being left behind. Sounds funny right.

So whats life?
Whats the definition of life?
Whats the meaning of life?

I seem to be locked up in my own world not able to reach out to others. I feel like i am an outsider, someone different from everyone around me.

Well, in 3 weeks time me and 2 of my good brothers will be playing in a 3 on 3 basketball competition. Hopefully the 3 of us can play well on that day. At least wanna achieve something in my life. Also hopefully i get a letter for my NS soon, feel that going into NS is so much better then living in this life.

In the middle of nowhere...

No comments: