Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Well, its 4 am in the morning now, woke up super early as i had quite a long nap in the morning. Planning to go for a jog later once the sun comes out. Well, during my nap i had a dream. A rather bad one i guess.

I dreamt of an old lady, no idea if it was my grandma or maybe my mum in the future. Who knows, well it was obvious that the person was very close to me as in my dream. She was very sick, and well it looks as if she could not make it or something like that. The person held my hands and i started to cry. I woke up and found out that i was really crying on my bed, and i felt my heart sinking.

Life is so unpridictable. One was my father's death. I was caught of guard. Even thou my mum had told me that my dad would not be able to make it. I did not believe her at all as the day before she told me i went to visit my dad at the hospital and he looked fine. Who would have expected that later that night he would have a fever. And currently, my PoPo is so sick till she sort of sat on the floor, near the toilet, in the middle of the night while i was watching tv and she did not have the strength to call out to me. And just now she got up to eat some biscuit and ended up coughing real bad in the toilet. Haiz.. i am so worried for her.

I am so scared at the moment, i am afraid that the dream that i had just now would come true. Haiz.. i really do not wish to attend any more funerals in my life, especially those who are close to me.

No comments: