Friday, January 26, 2007

A Strange Coincidence

Just got back from work and found out i left my computer on for the whole day. Lolz. Today at work was a very strange day. I met two people whom i knew. Lolz. One was Sharon Sin de father, and another was my senior, Cui Jing whom i met a NYP de open house(as i was half awake that day i maybe wrong. haha =P) Well shes still very friendly. Haha Surprised she knew who i was, honored haha and three of my colleges said u were pretty lolz. But i doubt she knows my name. Lolz. Anyways, tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Going to holland V de NYDC for King Kong's farewell party. Shes heading to holland for and exchange programme. No idea what that is. Anyways, wish her all the best and hope to hear from her soon. And my BBQ is finally coming. Its on this monday, so hopefully the weather will be good for us and everyone will like the food. Sadly not everyone i invited could come. But i guess its alright. Well getting kinda hungry now as Zheng hao stole half my bowl of porridge, and as it was porridge i would never get full no matter how much i ate. So i'll cook maggi mee for myself haha. Starting to work out now, doing push ups every now and then. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for me. O yea and i want to dye my hair! Lolz. Ash gray and a few highlights, hopefully it will look nice and not make me look like a beng. Lolz.

No comments: