Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well yesterday was Christmas and the sermon before Christmas was about love. The bible says love fosters confidence, but why is it that i feel nothing but fear. Spent the first 6 hours of Christmas with my church friends. Was a fun and memorable moment but in my mind, there was one person in my mind.

I do not dare to confess my feelings for tat person, the fear of rejection sicks down deep onto my heart. Afraid that if i do confess she'll stay a distance from me. I guess its just an emotional barrier that i have not gotten over and i myself know that i am not the kinda guy she likes.

Christmas was spent staying at home eating turkey and some other stuffs. This year is kinda a boring one for me. Everyone else was working, hao came over in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day watching slam dunk. Was so pumped up for the match against qiang tian today but alas our fears came true.. it rained.. well the match was postponed. I wonder when we'll be able to find a time for the match again where everyone is free. 2007 is just round the corner and i wonder what god has installed for me next year. Hope by then I'll be able to start my journey of the G12 vision, and our cell band will be successful. 2007, i got a feeling its gonna be a real difficult journey for me with ups and downs. Well, with god by my side i am sure i will be able to get true everything as i have faith in god and he will not let anyone who believes in him down.

No comments: